Blog 10: English Language Challenges


Hello class!

It is really difficult to speak English for me, I feel light years away from everyone, BUT I have seen small advances compared to the three English, I think it was because Professor Benjy has more pedagogy and patience, I do not want to look like "chupa medias" , but really after having had classes with Gabriela Fuentes was a horrible experience, yes, so what? If this works to change something, I hope it's her, because I'm not the only one who had problems with her. CHAN!

Honestly, this class was much more enjoyable, I loved the topics of social content, I enjoyed the movies a lot, the different texts moved me, I would have preferred to have more classes to learn more, it was short, I'm not the one that participated the most, at least I think, but having had "normal" classes would have advanced more I think.

In the blog I learned a lot, before writing in Spanish and translating, now I started in English, a great achievement for me. Also the blog topics were much more interesting and closer than last semester.

I assume my responsibility with my refusal to learn English, it is a very complex issue for me, last year I discovered the origin of that fear, I can not share it as a public, it is very intimate, but I know that it has much to learn.

Actually, this semester is waiting (like never) to have more classes, it's what I could complain about, I think English teachers should be as didactic as Benjy.

Thank you very much teacher, keep working in this faculty!

goodbye!

Comentarios

  1. Hello Caro!! I also think this class was very good, and the topics very interesting, it's very good that you like English, I hope you keep learning :)
    regards!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Caro , I like how you express yourself, you are very honest, and I can understand your experience and how how this sometimes affects learning

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Caro, I think you are brave!! hahaha, at least the bad experience helped us learn to appreciate the good teacher that we have now c:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yes, I think the same, Benjy should be a titular teacher hahaha. I really enjoyed this semester, I just hate the schedule.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I loved your photo xddd
    I agree with you about everything you said in this Blog. We are classmates since.... the last year? And I know that learn english was very difficult for you but this is english 4! The last one! Good luck! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Caro I admire your courage to talk about the previous teacher, I think the same!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 7

Blog 8