Blog 8


Hello!
I really do not think I'm going to do anything special, I'm honest I do not like Chile's Independence Day, because they drink a lot of liquor and people go crazy, there are many accidents, it really comes from my experience as a child, there were always problems on that date at home.
Although this year I want to rest with my family, maybe it's time to take advantage of the search for new ways of celebrating, I recently lived with my partner, I think that moment of creating new rituals.
I would like to hang out with friends, prepare "mote con huesillos" is the best brew! do something that does not involve, I'm not a vegetarian, but I get bored of eating meat, I really do not serve for these holidays
I would almost like to go to the beach, a long time I do not go (I have not come out to be the mother of cats, especially to the cats mom boys xD), but the dream is free, adult life is very difficult, but you have to evaluate, because I can not be home forever
I like to dance, maybe I could go out and have a good time, I would like to learn to dance "cueca brava", I think it is the best Chilean dance, I almost like to dance the "tirana", with full color costumes, traditional accessories I think that beautiful party has influence from neighboring countries.

Thanks for reading! See you 

Comentarios

  1. caro! I think similar, people go crazy and cause problems, I love the idea of ​​creating new rituals, I also look for the same, good luck!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 7

Blog 10: English Language Challenges