Blog 7

Hello!

I come to write about my pets, all my life I've had pets, I think that made me more
 empathetic with animals, I thank my parents.
I currently live in an apartment, we are 6 members of our family, my partner and 
my 4 cats, Panchis Torobolino, Sushi, Sophio and Alice, all of them are rescued 
mixed cats.
I would love to talk about everyone, but I will dedicate myself to writing about Alice,
 because she is the most important thing in my life.
With my Alice we met on February 4, 2010 at a fair, she was in a box with
 3 newborn kittens, she looked tired and malnourished, there were some children
 taking care of them, but with my mother we decided to take them all home. , 
so she was able to raise her babies in silence, but she was very afraid of humans,
 after giving her kittens up for adoption, I spent a whole year healing her wounds
 of the soul, each time she trusted me more and that created a very strong feeling
 between us
She taught me what true love is, I treasure every moment with her, every day, 
I like to see her sleep peacefully, I feel my heart explode with love.
I love each of my cats, although I can not deny that the connection with Alice
 is stronger, but everyone has their personalities, their skills and they know how
 to get angry xD

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 10: English Language Challenges

Blog 8