Blog 9: Changes to my study program


Hello everyone!

Changes to my study program? I would like to make many changes, because I have a career in another university, I studied "visual arts and visual culture" at the University of Arcis until 2014, for more important reasons that I had to change for the "University of Chile", because Arcis had problems of profit and closed it this year, after dying four years in the worst state.

I liked the class in Arcis, there was an integral education, the subjects were together, I think that in this university has a lot in the old traditional model, for example: the experimental workshop is still called "painting" in the mention of the specialty, where in the world there are the best categories for different arts
Traditional art here is very important, there is more the painting or sculpture workshop than the individual creation, rules to follow in the career that seeks artistic development.

There are many hours of the workshop with the teacher, I feel that instead of contributing sometimes it minimizes us (I say from experience, and from the comments that I have been told) because some teachers are God, the fourth year the race is more than four hours the workshop and leaving aside other topics such as English, seminary or art history did not matter, I think they divide the race into fragments.

When I arrived at this faculty, everything seemed great, because in the Arcis, a disaster, the faculty of the arts is painful, but here for me it used to be big and full of good spaces, I keep thinking about it, but when you see the other faculties I realized that there is still much to improve in our

See you!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Carolina! i'm agree with with you about there are teachers who feeling like gods, is terrible because they create a big asymmetric relation that affect a lot in our formation and artistic work.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. caro ! I also believe that in the fourth year of the career they should include more important subjects, such as theoretical classes or drawing , in my opinion are important

    ResponderEliminar
  3. woooow, your experience is very interesting, and I'm agree, I think there is a lot to improve
    regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Caro, I really think that they should add more theoretical courses and flexibility in our schedule

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Carolina, I did not know that you studied in Arcis :C And I agree with you when you say that Art's faculty needs a lot of changes! Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I only study in this university and only this career so I find interesting your opinión about the faculty because you have more experience about differents study programs

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Caro!
    I remember when you told me about your experience in ARSIS, and the method are very interesting
    regardss<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 7

Blog 10: English Language Challenges

Blog 8