Posgraduate Studies
Hello everyone!Studying a postgraduate course at the university, for now, is more distant, because I fear for money and time, although I do not rule it out. The truth is that I would like to study some trades before graduating.
Since I was a child, I wanted to learn to make clothes, design and produce clothes for myself and for other people, I do not know if I would be a professional "costume designer", I would just like to know how to make clothes, know different fabrics, all my life I have made simple clothes, but I have never dedicated myself to specialize, maybe now is the time.
If I think of something related to the university, I would do some postgraduate studies in Restoration, I did two semesters last year in the university and I liked it very much, learning about conservation helps a lot the work of a plastic artist
I would like to study in another country, the idea of interacting with culture, with other people it would be beautiful, I always think of Japan as the first country I would go to, but I would also like Canada or Iceland. I would love to go to live in these countries, so I would work and study, anyway for that I must improve my level of English hahahahaha
See you!

I like restoration too!!! is very cool!!!
ResponderEliminarAnd I always dreamed to make my own clothes but I havent patience for do that xd
Hi! It's sounds so interesting! I think that dedicate to make and desing clothes it's beautiful! Bye.
ResponderEliminarhi caro!!!!!
ResponderEliminarplis learn to make clothes and i give you work!!! jajajaja take does my clothes... plisss!!!!
studies in restoration is a good option!
Hi Carolina, is a pleasure you want to know more about restoration, and yes, it is always necessary to know English! and your photo, jkjkj of an error happened to be a whole work of contemporary arts!
ResponderEliminarYou are a great person Caro, go for it. I've tried to make my clothes but i've fail hahaha, maybe i'll try again too :)
ResponderEliminarHi Caro The idea of clothes its amazing and I remember your work of last year, you do clothes to yours barbies, and you are good in that!
ResponderEliminarHi Caro! I had a friend who studied restoration in Switzerland and she told me many interesting things about that, good luck!
ResponderEliminarHi Caro :) I also want to go to Japan like a first place to travel, there are so many interesting things to do! Also, your idea about doing clothes is amazing, go for that! :)
ResponderEliminarme too! i would love to travel to japan! I think at the time I don't want to study something related to art but I do want to know about its culture and cities.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI think traveling to a country where you not know the language is a very good opportunity to learn it, it's easier and more entertaining