My future job


I write about what work I would like and it is difficult, I almost graduated from university, I am anxious about the future in general.
I consider two possibilities, not definitive, I currently do them, but I want to specialize both.
First I want to be a professional illustrator, in January of this year I started in the illustration and animation fairs in Japan, I would like to progress with my style, it is very anime (during so many years in the university and a lot of drawing class for that xD )




Secondly I specialize in personalized doll, at present I have knowledge in repainting and little about doll clothes Ever After High (mattel doll), but I would like to learn more about the world of custom, with making wig, roots, shoes and much more! Obviously all handmade, the miniatures fascinate me.




I dream of a big studio, that has big windows, for the best lighting, I have many plants and my cats nearby! I also dream of traveling to different countries, first from Japan, because there is a lot of material

I speak about the future because in both jobs you have to make yourself known so that people ask for commissions, that means a better salary, I really do not want to work in the office, work for a boss or a company, it is difficult here in Chile to charge what that really is worth a job like that

See you!

Comentarios

  1. Do you have a instagram Page? I would like to see your ilustration!!! ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow! THAT Rose Quartz fanart! love it <3 your work is great, keep doing it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your work as an illustrator is beautiful!! The first image you put in this blog is gorgeous!!!! Bye!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love your illustrations, they are beautiful! I would also like to be an illustrator ... it is interesting how you make a personalized doll c:

    ResponderEliminar

  5. Ohhhh I love Steven Universe and that Rose Quartz is wonderful, or should I say Pink Diamond? hahaha Did you see the last episode? I loved the gray colors of WD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What great your interest in dolls! I would never have thought about it but it caught my attention! want is power they say hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Caro! I love your work, I hope you can travel to Japan and achieve your goals!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Caro im so happy that you can dedicate in something that you like!, i hope that you can wish your dream of a big studio!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Caroooo i love ur ilustrations i think that you will work better with a tablet jaja : ) how talked the last time, regardss :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 7

Blog 10: English Language Challenges

Blog 8