The best concert of my life: Vamps

In octubre at past year in Movistar Arena was show Vamps
Vamps is a band at music rock japanese, is a band new but him vocal is Hyde, he have two bands to same time, the more important is L’Arc-en-Ciel, is the band more famous in japan, I know do 13 years old, because I am fan at Hyde.


Vamps have present in Chile three times I have been there, but the last time for me was be the best, because I could meet Hyde up close, he was going out Movistar Arena when I met him with a friend face to face, I almost fainted, it was funny (take out the worst selfies hahahah), it was impresionant!


For the concert make line all day for can located in first line front at stage and I did it!!

The concert it was amazing! Although my dream in the life is go to in the concert of L’Arc-en-ciel, but with see Hyde I so happy!!!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 7

Blog 10: English Language Challenges

Blog 8